Popular Posts

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My princess, Nur Aleya Umairah







I will introduce my first baby, Nur Aleya Umairah. My first pregnancy is just like a normal one, Alhamdulillah. I feel ok and the morning sickness was not that bad . After 1st trimester I just have a normal pregnancy and after 32 weeks, I delivered her at 10.35 pm, 22 March 2002. It's was a friday night and I still hope that I can watch my favorite show, Survivor....

Having her in the family , really brighten up our life with joy and happiness. She's a very active and happy baby. Smiling to everybody and easy to get along.I still remember one day we're having our dinner in Jaya Jusco Puchong. There's a staff on off-duty really like to play around with Aleya and offered to take care of her while we're eating. What a nice day ...

Her childhood were full of joyness and she bring the aura to every body and makes us smiles...

Time flies so fast, she's in standard one now and I just hope that all the happiness she bring will always makes us lively and really enjoy our times together...

No comments:

Post a Comment