Popular Posts

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Family

I would like to introduce my family to everybody. I met my husband during my 2nd matriculation year. I still remember that day, 6 June 1994, I registered myself in Pusat Matrikulasi Kuala Pilah. Waiting alone in a empty classroom, someone aproached me and told that the registration counter in in the next block. Saying nothing, I just follow him to the classroom and registered myself. I didn't notice him or said thanks to him. In the next morning when I'm in my class, I realize that he's one of my classmate.
It's been 15 years now since that day, we get married in 26 May 2001 and we'll celebrating our 8th anniversary next month. Hopefully I can spend my oldtime together with him.
Allah swt blessed us with 3 kids, Aleya - 7, Daneal - 5 and Addin -3. Hope all my children can become somebody that I'll be proud of and can take of us and loves us till the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment