Popular Posts

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a weekend











Really enjoyed my weekend with the kids. Last saturday we went to Mydin mall for monthly shopping. Then rushed home to take Daneal to his Kiddy for performance chat with the teacher.Happy with his performance and all the good things he did in the class, we all end up in Jusco Bkt Tinggi for KFC as a treat to him.I baked a muffin and my 1st attemp to decorate my muffin. It turn to be ok, not so bad acctually for a first timer like me. lucky that my brother coming so at least enough people to finish the muffin....On sunday we bring the kids to Midvalley to see the dinosour exhibition and turn out to be ok,I thought that we'll see a lot of dinosours but they only manage to display only 10 dinosour....and 5 bugs..As long that the kids happy with the trip, I'm also very happy to bring them and spend time with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment