Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st trip to Sabah... 2004




We went to Kota Kinabalu for a 4 days trip. I was 6 month pregnant and still can enjoying myself walking all over the place. The place were very nice and luckily my friend Noris were in KK for quite some time. Second day she bought us to Kundasang and having a very nice trip watching Kinabalu Mount. The scenery and the fresh air really make us so happy and it's unforgetable experience.
On third day, we spend time to shopping in the town area and the accesories were so beautiful. Crystals, pearls all really beautiful and I just want to take it all...
The trip to KK is not complete if you don't go the the island like Pulau Manukan or Pulau Sipadan. I don't have chance to go there because of my condition but I'm sure one day I will be back to explore all the beautiful island and beaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment